How To Report Animal Cruelty In NYC

Recently I have heard more and more stories from people I know regarding alleged animal abuse. Having worked at the ASPCA in their Public Information department, I realize that not a lot of people in this city actually know how to report animal cruelty. If you live in the five boroughs of New York City and suspect abuse, you should contact the Humane Law Enforcement (HLE) department of the ASPCA. Please check out the following page on their website for more information, including how to report cruelty outside of NYC: Report Animal Cruelty.


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s